Several of us will be in Baltimore this week attending DrupalCon 2017. The keynote sessions are typically streamed live and videos of the session talks are usually posted by the end of the day.
- Drupal references 7.x-2.2
- WordPress 4.7.4
- WordPress Appointments 22.214.171.124
- WordPress MailPoet Newsletters 2.7.10
- WordPress RSS Includes Pages 3.7
Fixes and Tweaks
- Reference fields on the Museum of Art site were migrated to Drupal’s entityreference module. The old references module was uninstalled from the Course Hub and Drupal forms sites, removing the ability to add tags to images on those sites.
- Fixed an issue where the “click to expand” links on the top right of news story images weren’t working in the Middlebury Drupal site.
- A few additional fixes to ensure that HTML in excerpts on the MiddSTART and MiddGOAL sites is not corrupted when loaded in the WYSIWYG editor.
- The Panopto Embed plugin is now enabled by default on sites.miis.edu.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, Omeka, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Integrating Panopto (streaming videos) and Canvas (LMS).