The client IP address will now be recorded in the Drupal Webform sites for form submissions from users who are not logged in. This information was previously left out due to the way our front-end caching system is configured.
- WordPress Authors 2.4.5
- WordPress CM Tooltip Glossary 3.5.0
- WordPress Enable Media Replace 3.0.6
- WordPress Jetpack 4.6
- WordPress Members 1.1.3
- WordPress The Events Calendar 4.4.2
- WordPress WPtouch 4.3.11
Fixes and Tweaks
- Fixed an issue with the CategorySuggest MediaWiki plugin to ensure it works on the File Upload page.
Term end dates for Canvas sites created through the Course Hub are now twenty days past the official term end date to ensure that the site is accessible during that last day.
- Swapped the order of sidebar items on the Middlebury Newsroom to ensure Middlebury in the News appears first.
- Ensured the WYSIWYG configuration was correct on all the Drupal sites.
- Added role and aria-label markup to interface elements in the Middlebury Drupal site to improve our site accessibility.
- Removed a logo from the Middlebury Language Schools site footer.
- We are now logging all class-group additions and removals in the Hub to track down inconsistent enrollments reported by several users.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- Building out the configuration of our Omeka, and CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Integrating Panopto (streaming videos) and Canvas (LMS).
- Providing Course Hub access for Schools Abroad courses.