The Dining Menus website features a new responsive design, making it easier to use on mobile devices.
We removed the greenday, regulus, edu-knows, and irresistible themes from WordPress, which were not in use on any active sites.
- Drupal media 7.x-2.0-rc3
- Drupal multiblock 7.x-1.5
- WordPress 4.7.1
- WordPress OSM – OpenStreetMap 3.8
- WordPress The Events Calendar 18.104.22.168
Fixes and Tweaks
- We’ve deployed an update to the BLSE homepage from our colleagues in Communications & Marketing.
- Corrected an issue with the MailPoet newsletter WordPress plugin that prevented the preview and send buttons from working.
- The media button in the WYSIWYG editor for the MIIS Drupal site appears again.
- Fixed an issue with the WordPress Authors plugin that made it appear as though each author wrote zero posts.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- A small redesign of the Middlebury News Room to bring it more inline with the newsletter.
- Building out the configuration of our Omeka, and CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Providing Course Hub access for Schools Abroad courses.