Our WordPress sites now support embedding media from the Panopto pilot project, after enabling a plugin.
- Drupal media 7.x-2.0-beta3
- WordPress NextGEN Gallery 2.1.54 and 2.1.56
- WordPress Sydney theme 1.3.2
- WordPress The Events Calendar 4.3.1 and 220.127.116.11
- WordPress WPtouch 4.3.5
Fixes and Tweaks
- Fixed an issue in the MiddCORE email subscription widget that prevented it from notifying site admins of new subscribers.
- Added MyEmma to the list of domains allowed in the iframe shortcode for Drupal.
- Resolved several issues with the process that syncs groups lists between the Active Directory and Drupal related to empty groups.
- The search results page on our Drupal sites can now display results from any of a set of whitelisted custom search engines, allowing us to, for example, show results from the newsroom archive search on the main results page.
- A small redesign of the Middlebury News Room to bring it more inline with the newsletter.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS, GO, MediaWiki, and Course Catalog servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal and WordPress environments.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Populating mailing lists in the MyEmma email system from Banner.
- Providing Course Hub access for Schools Abroad courses.