Previously, everyone who could log into our Middlebury and MIIS Drupal sites was in a group of users who could view the general Google Analytics report and would potentially see a “Stats” link in the Edit Console to get a Google Analytics report on pages they can edit. While there’s no security issue with this, the best practice is to scope site permissions where possible, so this view is now restricted to just people with access to our Google Analytics under their @middlebury.edu or @miis.edu email address. We’ll be reaching out to those who are registered in Google Analytics using their own @gmail.com emails with instructions on switching, if they like. If you would like access to analytics, you can request it through Web Helpdesk.
- Drupal field_group 7.x-1.5
- MediaWiki 1.26.2
- WordPress 4.4.1
- WordPress Academica theme 2.0
- WordPress Email Users 4.8.0
- WordPress Espied theme 1.1.7
- WordPress Gonzo Daily theme 1.4
- WordPress Hemingway theme 1.54
- WordPress Illustratr theme 1.2.3
- WordPress jQ theme 3.4
- WordPress NextGEN Gallery 2.1.20
- WordPress OSM – Open Street Map 3.5.5
- WordPress Prezi Embedder 2.1
- WordPress PrimePress theme 1.4.1
- WordPress Regenerate Thumbnails 2.2.6
- WordPress The Events Calendar 4.0.4
- WordPress veryplaintxt theme 4.6.1
Fixes and Tweaks
- Google changed the domain of their calendars from google.com/calendar to calendar.google.com, which broke some Google Calendar shortcodes in WordPress. The plugin now accepts both domains.
- When showing a list of “News” items on the Middlebury Drupal site using the RSS Page content type, the Publish On date will now be used to sort the items, when available, rather than the last edited date.
- You can now include “controls:false” in the MiddMedia shortcode in WordPress to display a video player without the control buttons.
- As part of the continuing phase out of the Translucence themes for WordPress, the Metrics, Minimalist, Translucence Dark, and Blogging Community Homepage themes were removed.
- The default value for class year on Davis UWC student profiles is now 2019.
- A contact email address was removed from the MIIS footer on forms.miis.edu, directory.miis.edu, go.miis.edu, catalog.miis.edu, and m.miis.edu.
- Fixed a bug in the Course Hub sync process that was preventing spring-term courses from synchronizing rosters to Moodle.
- Improved the security of of CAS Directory service. ITS staff can now log in via CAS to use this service for troubleshooting group-membership attributes.