During our regular maintenance window this Sunday, April 12th we have the following activities scheduled:
- Middfiles will be patched to the latest vendor software release
- Between 7:30am and 9:00am there will be two short service outages, together totaling up to 15 minutes
- This will include the ORGS directories, user home directories, and all class folders
- EZProxy will be updated to the latest vendor software release
- More information available here: http://sites.middlebury.edu/lis/2015/04/10/ezproxy-upgrade-sunday-april-12-2015/
We appreciate your patience as we continuously strive to keep our systems functioning optimally.
ITS – Central Systems & Network Services
The Middfiles upgrade was postponed. The vendor pulled the firmware patch from production for newly discovered issues. The upgrade will be rescheduled when resolved.