During our regular maintenance window this Sunday, February 22nd we have the following activities scheduled:
- Replace two of the four San Volume Controller nodes serving our Storage Area Network
- There is no service outage planned with this maintenance
- This work was scheduled for last weekend but was delayed due to time
- The wireless controllers will be updated
- During this upgrade all wireless access points on campus will be rebooted, resulting in up to 15 minutes of wireless connectivity downtime throughout the campus, Bread Loaf and the Snowbowl.
We appreciate your patience as we continuously strive to keep our systems functioning optimally.
ITS – Central Systems & Network Services