Tweet This Tweet That.

Having been in this class for only a month now has really opened my eyes to things that I would usually never seem to notice when browsing the internet. I really wanted to watch the Olympic USA vs. Canada game today on NBC. One option comes to mind, watch it on TV. Having too much work, I had to sacrifice the historic match to get my reading and other work done. I tried to find an online stream so that I could take a glance at the score every once in a while but was not successful. Over here in Axinn, I have been working but also found a LIVE blog of what is going on in the game. Already, three times while writing this post I have gone back to the blog to click refresh to see if USA has come up from our 1 goal deficit. I just tweeted this in hopes that maybe I can brighten some other peoples study days up with a little bit of news from the battlefield in Canada. I have also picked up on how there are “Share This” links on just about every article of every page that I visit on the internet now. I never really used them but am now seeing that if I had a “list” in twitter of friends that really enjoy photography, I could easily tweet them when I find new technologies or devices while browsing. The ability to “Share This” used to be about copying the URL, pasting it in an email, and sending it to someone whoe would be interested. Now its more so choosing which ones not to share because it is so easy to click the little tweet button on any article on CNN or the entry page for a free Caribbean Cruise giveaway. Everything is becoming more of a web that we are all entagled in. (in a good way in my mind). I was going to delete my Twitter immediately after the class ended but I’m thinking of reassessing that decision. USA still down 2-1 with 5 minutes to go, lets pick it up boys.