Welcome to my Eportfolio!

“Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers.”                -ISAAC ASIMOV

Shadow toes

I was a shy kid who grew up into someone who is mesmerized by communication.  I love to read, write, teach and design and have been lucky enough to find job opportunties where I have been able to maximize these skills. Currently I work in a higher education environment and I love being immersed in a culture of constant learning.

This site is intended to document my accomplishments in these areas of expertise. As you’ll see on these pages I am skilled at managing large scale projects in an organized and disciplined manner by utilizing my strong interpersonal and communication skills. I use these strengths to draw teams together, design a plan, implement those actions while documenting our work so that other teams can be integrated into the project as it progresses. .

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this work. I can be reached via email at hstaffo@gmail.com and you can also find me on linked in at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/hstafford or you can follow me on twitter @hstaffo