6th and 7th week

The last two weeks have flown by and have been filled with a variety of projects.

One of my main projects was to conduct some market research for a company that we are currently assessing, to determine whether it would be interesting to invest in it. This has been very valuable as I had the opportunity to acquire knowledge about an interesting sector.  On another note I feel like I am now fully integrated into the team and my tasks are required for some of our workstream to progress smoothly.

I am also supporting with the organization of some activities for an event that will take place this week in Monterrey, and where many entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to meet some investors. I am very excited to have the chance to assist to such an event.

There has also been quite a bit going outside the office. Last weekend was Mexico’s “grito”, the “Independence Scream”, where most people join into a popular festivity. On top of that I moved to a new apartment, so I have really had my hands full!