Hosted by the University of North Carolina Wilmington, Visions is the only peer-reviewed, student-led, undergraduate joint film festival and conference. This unique pairing offers the opportunity for both emerging filmmakers and scholars to showcase their work in a diverse, scholarly environment. Visions is designed, managed, programmed, produced, and presented by undergraduate students for undergraduate students. We are especially excited for this year’s virtual festival and conference, as we’ve reimagined our festival to deliver the experiences through the screen of your choice. The festival will take place March 24-28, 2021.
All film and paper submissions must have been completed between January 2019 and January 2021 by undergraduate students to be considered. No works-in-progress will be accepted. Submission related inquiries should be directed to Samuel Farance at VisionsFFCProgramming@gmail.com.
· Early Submission Deadline: December 7th, 2020
· Regular Film Submission Deadline: January 4th, 2021
· Paper Abstract Submission Deadline: January 4th, 2021 *DEADLINE EXTENDED*
· Late Film Submission Deadline: January 25th, 2021
· All submitted films must go through FilmFreeway: https://filmfreeway.com/Visions10FilmFestivalConference
· Information about the filmmaker must be provided via this Google Form: https://forms.gle/3AT3pHsTnqw44t8v7
· All Abstracts must be submitted through this Google Form: https://forms.gle/446Sg3j6Q9Rz53Q88