Please join us at one of these mandatory training sessions. We will deal with customer service primarily, but will probably throw in a few circ tidbits, as well. If you can’t make either session, please make up a good excuse and let your supervisor know.
Tuesday January 11th 1:30-3:00 in LIB 201
Friday January 14th 1:30-3:00 in LIB 201
Over the last few days I’ve noticed while opening that several closing procedures are not being taken care of. I realize it’s been busy, but we need to be utilizing the 3 hours of the closing shifts better. Below are a few reminders on closing items that are not being done!
- shutting off all copiers in the copier alcove.
- During the three hour closing shift students need to take turns sweeping the library. I’m finding un-shelved books each morning I open.
- pick up items left on carrels, and around the library.
- put paper in the printers!
- shelve everything that needs shelving.