– Dan gave a brief update on the FMMC equipment meeting he attended this week – nothing was decided and Dan will keep everyone posted.
– Bike update: Bikes are done for the semester and will not continue over the summer. May return in the Fall.
– Overall, the semester went very well. Students were good, reserves survived without Kellam.
– 24/7 – security company has not impressed of late, we will plan to collect student cell numbers to hand out to overnight workers.
– All circ staff will be signing a confidentiality agreement. Dan will send out.
– Kellam reports that Tuesday 6/17 is the BL pickup date for facilities. We will probably go up to set up on Thursday 6/19.
– NExpress seems to be past the bumps created by the lack of server upgrades midway through the semester. Still a few straggler items coming through.
– Reshelving is looking better than it ever has at this time. Carrel returns are more work (checking each one in person) but ultimately worth it.
– No update on Armstrong situation.