Over the last few days I’ve noticed while opening that several closing procedures are not being taken care of. I realize it’s been busy, but we need to be utilizing the 3 hours of the closing shifts better. Below are a few reminders on closing items that are not being done!
- shutting off all copiers in the copier alcove.
- During the three hour closing shift students need to take turns sweeping the library. I’m finding un-shelved books each morning I open.
- pick up items left on carrels, and around the library.
- put paper in the printers!
- shelve everything that needs shelving.