Circ Staff Changes

Dear Circ Student Employees,
A belated welcome back!

I wanted to update you on a few upcoming staffing changes @ Circ.

By now most of you have heard that Maura and Joanne are retiring – Maura’s last day will be this Friday 9/18 and Joanne’s last day will be 10/30 🙁

Starting this coming Monday, Todd, Dan and Nancy will be scheduled more regularly at Main Circ, along with their responsibilities at the Music and Armstrong Libraries. Kellam will change her schedule to be out on Sundays and Mondays, and Dan will be covering Sundays at Main.
Dan will be taking over the student employee supervisory responsibilities for Main Circ and will be approving time for Main and Music students. Todd will continue to approve time for the Armstrong students.
I know you will all miss Maura and Joanne terribly, and but I hope that you will welcome the opportunity to work with other Circ supervisors – I promise they are all very nice!

A reminder that if there is no Circ supervisor present at Music or Armstrong, the Circ supervisor scheduled at Main can assist with questions or concerns.

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns – and if you don’t know who I am – please stop by 250A in the Main Library and say hello.
Thanks for all your good work – we could not possibly provide borrowing services without you all.
Elin 🙂