Thanks to our amazing Peer Career Advisors and Peer Engagement Fellows, we are able to offer a full schedule of virtual Quick Questions hours this J-term! First day open is TUESDAY, January 19!
Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays – 12:00-4:00 p.m. ET and 7:00-9:00 p.m. ET Thursdays & Fridays – 1:00-4:00 p.m. ET.
CCI’s well-trained student team can share timely guidance and answers for a variety of topics including:
- Getting started on your first college résumé
- Reviews of résumés and cover letters
- How to schedule a career advising appointment
- How to search for internship and job opportunities
- Strategies for career exploration and networking using Midd2Midd and LinkedIn
- Tips for interview prep
- How to access resources like Handshake, GoinGlobal, Vault, etc.
No appointment necessary, just drop in by clicking the link below during open hours.