Interested in the world of finance? Hear from current Middlebury upperclassmen who have secured internships and full-time jobs at top-tier finance firms at the annual Breaking Into Finance Panel co-hosted by MCG, MiddSIC, MiddWOW, and RISE. The event will consist of a moderated session on the panelists’ experiences in investment banking, sales & trading, wealth management, investment research, and asset management followed by an open Q&A session.
- Aidan Acosta ‘20.5 – Morgan Stanley Investment Banking
- Liam Boyd ‘20.5 – Envest Wealth Management + RHB Investment Research
- Raquel Maldonado Moron ’20 – Goldman Sachs Investment Banking
- Miles McQueen ’20 – Barclays Investment Banking + Payden & Rygel Asset Management
- Blake Yaccino ’20 – Goldman Sachs Sales & Trading
This event will take place on Wednesday, April 29 at 7:00 p.m. EDT via Zoom (link to be sent prior to event).
**Sign up here: https://forms.gle/4yqJnwQcHbj2Z81m8