Design brilliant answers to the world’s biggest questions.
Across the healthcare, energy, and transportation industries, GE engineers are designing breakthroughs that no one saw coming, but benefit millions. From creating microchip implants that grant paralysis patients new found freedom, to harnessing ocean tides to power city grids, to re-purposing jet engine technology to build the world’s fastest ship—they man their post on the forefront of innovation to move, cure, build and power the world.
Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP)
- 2-3 year program: 3+ rotations
- Rotational assignments are engineering projects driven by real GE business priorities
- Advanced engineering coursework
- Earn credit towards an M.S degree in engineering
- Formal reports and presentations to senior leadership
- One week world-class leadership development experience
- Active coaching throughout the program
Interested in Internships?
GE recruits in September/October, so make sure your application is in by August/September. Learn more here.