At Morgan Stanley, Diversity and Inclusion helps our clients benefit from the widest range of insights, experiences, and perspectives. With a strong commitment to a culture of inclusion, we strive to attract and retain top candidates from all backgrounds through a focus on recruitment, career development and individual advancement.
Our Freshman Enhancement program is designed to help diverse college freshmen gain a better understanding of the various businesses and career paths Morgan Stanley provides.
Selected candidates will participate in a 1-week paid program at our offices in New York City. The week will include valuable training, as well as opportunities to network with each other and learn from Morgan Stanley professionals across our divisions. Morgan Stanley will cover domestic travel and lodging expenses.
Students are encourages to apply to one or both of the Freshman Programs:
- Institutional Securities (includes Investment Banking, Global Capital Markets, Sales & Trading and Research)
- Wealth Management
After submitting your application you will be asked to complete a video-recorded questionnaire through HireVue. You will receive an email with additional information on how to complete the video within 48 hours of submitting your application. We encourage you to account for this in your application timeline.
Monday, May 18 – Friday, May 22
Morgan Stanley Headquarters, New York, NY
- You are a Black, Hispanic, Native American, and/or LGBTQ+ freshman undergraduate student (class of 2023)
- You have an interest in financial services, excellent work ethic, and strong verbal/written communication skills
- You are analytical, quantitative, have the ability to multi-task, are results-driven, a leader, and a team player with a positive attitude
Deadline To Apply:
- Thursday, January 16th, 2020
To learn more about the specific divisions at the Firm, please click here to visit our career site
For questions, contact email@example.com