Planning to participate in an unpaid internship this summer? Sunday, April 10 is the deadline to apply for CCI’s internship funding grants!
- CCI has $3500 or $1000 competitive internship grants.
- April 10 – one and only deadline to apply for internship grants.
- Details, eligibility, FAQs, and forms: go/summerfunding.
- Must have a secured internship and a CCI-approved resume to apply for funding.
- Visit the Peer Career Advisors (PCA) for resume approvals no later than April 1!
Still searching for a summer internship? The Center for Careers and Internships (CCI) can help!
- Many great CCI-Sponsored and MiddWorks for Vermont Internships that come with guaranteed funding will expire on March 27 and later – apply now! Internships in all interest areas.
- Handshake has over 4200 additional paid and unpaid internships! CCI Advisors or Peer Career Advisors can help you find those that match your interests.
- Visit CCI’s Find an Internship page for additional tips on finding or creating an internship.
- Watch the recorded Find and Fund Your Summer Internship information session.
- More internships and info on CCI’s Career Path Pages (see News and Top Resources tabs).
What else should I know?
- Drop into Quick Questions by April 1 to have your resume approved by a Peer Career Advisor (PCA), a requirement for funding.
- Visit go/Handshake and click on “Career Center” to schedule an appointment with a Career and Internship Advisor in your area of interest.
- MiddCORE Intern Lab is accepting applications from students applying for CCI funding or CCI-sponsored internships. This professional development series comes with an additional $500 professional development award upon completion of the series. Two deadlines: April 3 or 17. Apply Now!