Existing Student Organization Registration 2011-2012
Existing student organizations are required to register with CCAL each academic year. The registration process for the upcoming 2011-2012 school year will occur on MiddLink over a four-month period, from June 1, 2011 to October 1, 2011. Here are the instructions you must follow:
- Between June 1, 2011 and October 1, 2011, visit http://middlebury.collegiatelink.net/ or, if you are on campus, type “go/middlink” into your internet browser
- Click on the “Log In” button in the upper, right-hand side of the page
- Log in using your personal Middlebury username and password; do not use a student organization username and password
- Click on the “Organizations” tab and find your organization either by browsing the alphabetical directory or by searching a keyword using the search feature
- When you find your organization, click the button that says “Register”
- To register your organization follow the steps and then submit for approval
Things to remember when registering your organization:
- Please be aware that when a registration submission is approved, the individual who submitted it will automatically become the Primary Contact for that organization
- Your roster MUST be updated to reflect your organization’s leadership (President, Treasurer, and all other officers) for the upcoming school year. Failure to provide CCAL with an accurately updated roster will only result in unnecessary hassle for you and your organization.
- You will be prompted to download a blank inventory form, fill it out and upload the completed form. If your student organization is not currently responsible for any inventory items, please be sure to check the appropriate box on the form before you upload and submit it. The CCAL staff will be going through all student organization storage spaces during the summer to take inventory and may discard any unclaimed items, so be sure that the information you provide on the form is complete and accurate.