Important Announcement from Information Technology Services
Telephone System Replacement at Middlebury and Monterey campuses and Washington, D.C. office
- Middlebury campus PBX is 20 years old, past end-of-life, operating with elevated risk
- Realize modern unified communication features to enhance user-friendliness, efficiency
- Integrate calling between Middlebury, Monterey Washington, D.C. office
Cisco Systems Unified Communications
- Provides voice, video, conferencing, desktop collaboration, instant messaging, presence indication including Jabber softphone and mobile client.
- New voice mail system with email integration for all.
- New telephones, or headsets for those who choose to use soft-phone application.
- Customized online user training for Cisco phones and Jabber softphone client.
- Professional trainer to conduct end-user training for Middlebury campus department liaisons.
- Middlebury campus – October, November, December 2017
- Monterey campus – January 2018
- Washington, D.C. office – January 2018
We will keep you informed through MiddPoints updates and in our Unified Communications Project web page.