Workshop: Effective Communications & Human Relations Skills – The Dale Carnegie Course (registration closing soon)!
This Dale Carnegie course is accredited and offers 2.8 CEU’s (Continuing Education Units) and is supported by the Middlebury Continuing Education Benefit*
By participating in the course you will be able to:
- Create a Professional Vision
- Set and Achieve Your Goals
- Present Your Ideas with Clarity
- Enhance Your Leadership Skills
- Coach and Motivate for Success
- Stay Positive in Critical Situations
- Build Trust and Integrity with Others
- Build Relationships across the Organization
If you would like to receive funding to attend:
- Please first click here to get more information about the program from Dale Carnegie or register or contact Agnes Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then click here to complete and submit a Middlebury Continuing Education Fund Application.
- Please also discuss with this your supervisor to get the appropriate approval to attend (if questions arise regarding this please contact Sheila Cameron at email@example.com)
*This Dale Carnegie course is accredited and offers 2.8 CEU’s (Continuing Education Units) and is supported by the Continuing Education Fund Benefit. Participants are required to participate in at least 7 out of the 8 classes to receive CEU credits. Make up classes for all sessions are available in the Dale Carnegie Essex, VT location.
WHEN: Tuesdays, Mar. 17- May 5, 2015 8:30 AM to Noon (8 sessions)
WHERE: 51 Main Street Middlebury, VT
Register by March 6th please