Wanted: Turf Battle Feedback

On Tuesday afternoon, three groups of students presented their proposals for the Atwater landscape. The students, staff, and faculty in the audience asked a lot of great questions and provided solid feedback for how certain aspects of each proposal could be improved. One suggestion that came up frequently was to incorporate various elements of each design into one plan.

Over at the Turf Battle blog, Tim Parsons has provided a summary of each proposal. There you can download their plans and presentation slides. We strongly encourage you to leave your questions and feedback in the comments section, or email vpadmin@middlebury.edu. Remember: the landscape is for the community and we want to know what you think! When the Master Plan Implementation Committee meets in the coming weeks, your ideas will be taken into consideration.

50 thoughts on “Wanted: Turf Battle Feedback

1. seo servise

Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! Airco Hasselt

Reply
  2. Oliviaseo

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work… Okinawa Flat belly drink

Reply
  3. garden centers

“Initial You got a awesome blog .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss.

garden centers

Reply
  4. garden centers

“Initial You got a awesome blog .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss.Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here profile worth to see it.
    Thanks for the tips guys. They were all great. I have been having issues with being fat both mentally and physically. Thanks to you guys i have been showing improvements. Do post more.

garden centers

Reply
  5. hp 15 DB1069AU Specs online

I was intrigued accepting that you at whatever point imagined of changing the plan of your site? Its very much made I genuinely like what you’ve got to say. However, no doubt you might somewhat more in the technique for material at some point so individuals could get along with it better.

hp 15 DB1069AU Specs online

Reply
  6. Tony Charles

If you’re looking for t shirt plastic bag suppliers, Trade Key is a great option. We’re one of the top B2B marketplaces and we’ll connect you with suppliers who can provide the t shirt plastic bags you need for your online store. The suppliers on Trade Key are reliable and offer great products, so you can be sure you’re getting quality t shirt plastic bags for your customers. With Trade Key, you can find the perfect supplier for your business and get the t shirt plastic bags you need to keep your store stocked and running smoothly.

Reply
  7. Womens Aviator jacket

If you’re tired of wearing the same generic-looking jacket day after day, you may want to purchase the Wear Ostrich bubble goose jacket . With its stylish color, it offers a distinct style. The is attractive, easy to match and highly versatile.

Reply
  8. tori tedder

The rice buyers are the people who buy rice from the farmers and sell it to the wholesalers. I’m using Tradekey which is one of the largest International E-Marketplaces for Exporting & Importing countries.
    It bridges the Gap between Buyers & Suppliers who fall in the category of Manufacturers, Traders, Wholesalers, Retailers, Importers & Exporters. Get the productive Rice Buyers now.

Reply
  9. Edward.M Meganfox

A scalp vein set called a “Scalp Van Infusion Set” is perfect for injecting tiny volumes of infusion solutions into blood samples. Pediatrics and the treatment of individuals with contractures both regularly employ it. The disposable scalp vein set suppliers are used for venipuncture and intravenous infusions.

Reply
  10. slotsite

The assignment submission period was over and I was nervous, slotsite and I am very happy to see your post just in time and it was a great help. Thank you ! Leave your blog address below. Please visit me anytime.

Reply
  11. tori tedder

Tradekey bridges the Gap between Buyers & Suppliers who fall in the category of Manufacturers, Traders, Wholesalers,
    Retailers, Importers & Exporters. Get the productive Rice Buyers now.

Reply
  12. Edward.M Meganfox

Christmas Gift Suppliers
    worldwide supplies the best gifts for Christmas Eve. A gift given in observance of Christmas is known as a Christmas present. On Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or Twelfth Night, the final day of the twelve-day Christmas season, gifts are frequently exchanged.

Reply