There are two ways of creating bibliographies:
- Basic: Copy and paste or drag and drop citation into another document
- Integrated : Create citations and bibliographies using commands within your word processor.
To quickly create a short bibliography do the following:
- Highlight desired items in the middle pane of your Zotero window.
- Right click, and select “Create Bibliography from Selected Item.”
- When prompted, select your citation style; for Output, select “Copy to Clipboard.”
- Now simply paste into a document.
Add bibliographies using the Zotero Word Processor plug-in. For details, watch the video in the “Cite” section.