The Stout Google Calendar plugin allows you to add Google Calendars to posts, pages and sidebars. Here’s how:
- Go to Google Calendar
- Click on the Calendar Settings (upper right corner of Google admin bar)
- Click on the Calendars tab
- Click on the Calendar you want and copy its embed code.
Once you have a Google Calendar you want to share, copy its embed code and then do the following:
- Go to your Dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Search for Stout Google Calendar and enable it
- Go to Settings > Stout Google Calendar
- Paste Calendar embed code in the field specified for this.
- Give the calendar a name and adjust its colors, size, features…etc.
- Click on the “Add Calendar” button
After the calendar has been saved, it will be added to your Saved Calendars list. To use it in a post, page or sidebar, do the following:
- Copy the calendar “shortcode”
- Add or edit a post/page or text widget
- Paste the shortcode where you want the calendar to appear
- Save your post, page or text widget.