Mechanisms to gather input/feedback
Our activities will include:
- On-line surveys
- Focus groups
- Open information gathering sessions
- Commissioning ‘white papers’ from key offices/constituents on their vision for how they might use the web in their work
These various activities would focus on understanding from all corners of the College:
- what they like and don’t like about their present use of the web
- what they feel our web presence is missing
- examples both from other schools and from other sectors that exemplify features, functions, and an overall approach that they like
- scenarios for how various users of these sites might move around within the site, and how they would interact with the content and with each other.
We welcome you to:
Want to share an idea or comment right away about the website?
Free free to submit a comment below in the Reply form below.
(note: your Reply will be seen by anyone who views this blog.)