This past week, the Web Makeover Requirements Group ran five focus groups (with a mix of students, faculty, and staff in each one) and a few other focus groups for specific stakeholders around the College.
If you attended one of our sessions, thank you for time and valuable insight.
Our focus groups had a number of topics including:
- Customization: What type of customization of a personal web portal might you want to do?
- Navigation: What makes navigation easy and inviting? How do you find what you’re looking for?
- Comparisons: What other higher education websites do you like?
- Homepage: What goes on the homepage? What should the homepage look like?
- Tools: RSS, social media, events scheduling and calendars.
We will be holding more focus groups in the spring, if you’re interested, sign-up to be notified. If you’re already on our list, you’ll automatically be notified.