Due by class meeting on Wednesday, October 25 (extensions to Monday, 10/30 available)
Videographic Abstract Trailer. Produce a short (no more than 2 minute) abstract trailer of your final videographic project. This videographic abstract trailer should convey the topic, approach, and tone of your final project (per an article abstract), and relate to the form of the film trailer in some way. One key goal of this video is to make us want to see your final project. It might also function as a kind of “proposal” that will help you develop your final project. Think about parameters.
Some questions to consider:
- What is this video about?
- What is it trying to communicate? (Think arguments, ideas, perspectives, etc.)
- What sources will it use?
- Who is the audience?
- What is its rhetorical tone (and why)?
- What videographic elements will it use or not use?
- What parameters will it follow?