Gone.

He’s left. It is really over.

No, no there must be a way to call him back. I’ll text him. I’ll call him. I’ll email him. I’ll page him.  I’ll have a messenger sent around to his mother’s. He will come back to me.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Elise Hanks. Bookmark the permalink.

About Elise Hanks

I am a senior Feb at Middlebury and about to complete the Literary Studies major. I recently submitted my senior honors essay that was grounded in American Women Poets, Feminist Literary Theory, Gender Theory, Sexual/Textual Politics, and the creation of poetic self. In the past I have interned for the Department of Education, worked as a Federal Service Student Ambassador at Middlebury College and for the Partnership for Public Service where I was trained in helping students find and apply to federal job and internship opportunities. I have held a leadership role with Page 1 Literary Project, a student organization that organizes programs and events that promote literacy in schools across Addison County, Vermont, for the past two and half years. My other extracurricular interests include intramural sports, dance, poetry, and art.