Reason for using the technology: Several years ago, the state of Vermont decided to approve the use of electronic portfolios to meet the state’s licensure requirements. Since that time, students in Education Studies courses related to teaching have created embryonic electronic portfolios using Segue. Each portfolio needs to follow a prescribed structure and include categories relating to Teaching Episodes, Teaching over Time, Colleagueship and Advocacy, Self-reflection and Vision.
Technologies & Techniquesannotation audio blogs clickers Collaboration Course Hub CTLR databases educatonal technology email Facebook forums GIS Google Earth Google Maps GPS interview LIS lms metadata Moodle online assessments Pedagogy and Technology Fair podcasts polling presentation Second Life Segue simulation spreadsheets Stata Technology Fair versioning video web applications web sites wikis wireless WordPress word processing
- Segue Migration and Technology Work Sessions December 19, 2011
- Course Hub Overview December 16, 2011
- Additional Curricular Technology Work Session December 13, 2011
- Curricular Technology Workshops December 1, 2011
- More Moodle Work Sessions September 9, 2011
- Moodle and Course Hub Work Sessions September 2, 2011
- WordPress / Course Hub Training Sessions August 22, 2011
- Moodle / Course Hub Training Sessions August 5, 2011
- Moodle/WordPress training workshops – Language Schools 2011 June 20, 2011
- New Platforms for Teaching, Learning and Research June 14, 2011
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.