Follow these easy steps…
1) REVIEW the Club Policies and Procedures Guide (this can be found on the Student Services website: http://www.miis.edu/saffairs-orgs.html)
2) SIGN UP to participate in the Club Activities Fair on Sept. 10th 12—2 p.m. This is your chance to recruit new members!
3) COMPLETE a club application and send via email to Student Affairs on or before Sept. 24th (also found on the Student Services website)
4) Have at least 1 club officer ATTEND the Mandatory Club Meeting on Thurs, Sept 24th, from 12—2 in room B104. You must do this in order to be a recognized Club and to receive Council funding $$
5) The primary club contact will be NOTIFIED by email after Sept. 24th to confirm approval status of the club.
The Fall 2009 Club Activities Fair on Thursday, September 10th from 12:00 p.m. — 2:00 p.m. on the Samson Student Center Patio
**To reserve a table at the Fair, please stop by or email (email@example.com) the Student Affairs Office no later than Wednesday, September 9th.
This is a great opportunity to advertise for your club, recruit new members, and join other clubs!
Materials are available for making posters in the Student Activity Room (basement of Morse). Please remember to clean up your mess— thanks!
Any questions??? Contact the Student Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flyers: How to start a club flyer