FC Budgeting for all student organizations for the 2013-2014 academic year occurs during the spring semester of 2013. Student Organizations are required to present a budget during the scheduled budgeting workshops. Groups that fail to meet with the SGA FC during these times will not be allowed to apply for a funding until the beginning of the Fall semester of 2013. It is important to note that since the majority of the FY13-14 operating budget will be allocated during these spring meetings, organizations that apply in the fall will be competing for scarcer resources. It is in your interests as a club to come see us in the Spring!
What’s the key to successful budgeting? Well, we look for clear objectives, proven organizational skills, competent and consistent leadership (recruit & involve your first years!), and creative programming. Groups who we feel will use their funds efficiently and responsibly will receive larger budgets.
13-14 BUDGETING IS GOING ON NOW!
-You must submit a budget proposal to the SGA Finance Committee ASAP (deadline is APRIL 12TH @5pm- first come, first served) in order to secure funding for next year.
-Please follow the required steps carefully:
1) Go to MiddLink and click “Propose your 2013-2014 budget now!” In the yellow alert box at the top of the page.
2) You will then be prompted to login
3) Login with your personal email and password
4) Carefully read the 2013-2014 guidelines
5) Complete the form (in the form, you will be prompted to schedule a meeting with the SGAFC)
6) Click Submit to finish the form submission
7) A notification will appear in your MiddLink inbox notifying you that your submission has been received. If you do not receive that email, please submit the form again. BUT please make sure only ONE proposal is submitted per organization.
8) To schedule a meeting after filling the form, go here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnVVFSv9bDAXdGpxY29LcmhQeXQwR1JSd29uc1l0OEE#gid=0
Email student_activities@midd if you have any technical issues