Welcome to Spring Budgeting! Please follow the steps below to sign up and prepare for your meeting:
- Submit a budget via MiddLink by visiting the following link: https://middlebury.collegiatelink.net/form/start/38879. Dont forget to hit the submit button at the end!
- Once you’ve done that, follow the link at the end of the page to sign up for a presentation time with us. Please make sure to have both the current and future leadership present for the budgeting meeting.
- A copy of the most current version of our guidelines; this is the most comprehensive resource for questions concerning what constitutes an appropriate use of Student Activity Funds. SGAFC Guidelines
- A handout that summarizes key parts of our guidelines and outlines the types of questions we are likely to ask ourselves when evaluating your proposal. FC Meeting Preparation Handout
- A template for an annual budget proposal; you must use this template to submit a budget. Annual Budget Template
We know that this process can be stressful for student organizations and we want to make it as easy as possible for you, so if you have any questions please feel free to send me an e-mail.
Finance Committee Chair