In the rest of this class, you will lead a research project with the following elements:
- A research question (or questions) about a 21st-century challenge
- A description of the challenge
- An analysis of why the challenge persists
- A review of recent attempts to address the challenge, and a subsequent analysis of why some these attempts have been more successful than others
- A proposal for implementing a specific solution
- A personal reflection on what you have learned from this research
For Monday (10/29/12), prepare an annotated bibliography with the following elements.
- A draft on your research question(s)
- Four citations of research material that will help you to answer these questions.
- For each citation, a brief summary of (a) why it is a good, helpful citation and (b) why the research is important