First, know that you will be busy in this class!
- You will read three books: Social Entrepreneurship: What Everyone Needs to Know; The Blue Sweater; and Making Good.
- You will read a set of articles and view related videos.
- You will help lead discussions in class about this material.
- You will spend a day in Vermont.
- You will work on one of three projects – on food, housing, or education – related to social entrepreneurship and social justice in Vermont.
- You will participate in an amazing gathering of students, scholars and practitioners: the MCSE’s second annual symposium.
- You will keep a journal and share much of it with others.