Monday, January 27th
- Making Good (entire book), Billy Parish and Dev Aujila. 2012.
Wednesday, January 29th
- Really good draft of blog post on the group you studies/interviewed, for final edits from peers (bring two printed copies)
- FixesU assignment
- Read a FixesU article, write up a journal entry about it, and share what you learned with the rest of us on Wednesday
- Three David Brooks pieces plus two more related pieces
- “Sam Spade at Starbucks.” New York Times, April 12, 2012.
- “The Thought Leader.” New York Times, December 16, 2013.
- “Millennial Searchers.” New York Times. Mily Esfahani Smith and Jennifer L. Aaker. November 30, 2013.
- “The Leadership Revival.” New York Times. January 13, 2014.
- “Why are American Colleges Obsessed with Leadership.” The Atlantic. Tara Isabella Burton. January 22, 2104.
- Visit from Tracy Himmel Isham of Middlebury’s Center for Careers and Internships.
Thursday, January 30.
- Post the FINAL versions of your blog posts here.
- ‘Shouting Over the Storm.’ TedX talk by Dr. Mike Kiernan. October 15, 2010.
- ‘The Drum Major Instinct.’ Sermon by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. February 4, 1968. (Audio and text here)
- Presenting your story of self