Feed on
Posts
Comments

Middlebury Rugby Boathouse Store

Our fully online custom merchandise store is now open! No more mailing in your order – it is ALL ONLINE!

Working closely with Boathouse Sports we have developed limited-edition Middlebury Rugby clothing including a Supporter’s jersey that can be personalized with your name and number (S/S Loose Fit Skinz)! This is a great way to get top-of-the-line sporting gear while supporting the club, as 25% of all proceeds go directly to us.

The store is only open till March 31 so get your gear now: http://middleburyrugby.boathousegear.com

5 Responses to “Buy Custom MCRC Gear: Now till March 31”

1. Mutty says:

The Swag Looks Great. When will I be able to get actual MCRC rugby shorts?

2. Rockey says:

Any chance of letting alumni buy the actual jerseys? They are so much cooler than they were when I played.

C

3. The MCRC says:

Rockey – the supporter jersey is the same design as the actual jersey (it’s called S/S Skinz on the website) AND you can personalize it with name and number! The only difference with the supporter jersey vs. what the players wear today is the material used. I think you’ll really like the Supporter Jersey!

Mutty – we can arrange the shorts for you – shoot me an email rugby@middlebury.edu

4. Steve Mahoney '78, P'11 says:

The Boathouse gear looks terrific. I’ve ordered a few things. I’m concerned however that the head of the stylized Midd panther (which I’ve always admired … a very nice piece of graphic art) looks more like a rodent than a big cat. Please tell me that Boathouse does the have the correct version?

5. Muchadei Zvoma '07 says:

Hey Mr. Mahoney,

Glad you like the gear – we are really excited about this partnership with Boathouse! Just want to confirm for you that they do have the correct artwork – thanks for checking in.

Thanks,

Muchadei
    Assistant Coach