The transport company has just informed us that they are delaying our load date again. Now it is scheduled for June 19th or 20th. If we don’t get loaded soon, we won’t get the vessel here in time for fall classes, and this is starting to be a real concern. If we do load on the 20th, then we will most likely have the R/V David Folger here around August 1st, which will give us just enough time to get the boat ready for the fall classes. We are currently trying to come up with alternative options.