2019 Philosophy of Social Science Roundtable
April 12-14, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT USA
- Alison Wylie, Professor and Canada Research Chair, Philosophy, University of British Columbia.
- Julian Go, Professor, Sociology, Boston University.
Call for Abstracts
To be considered for inclusion in this year’s Roundtable, submit an abstract (maximum of 750 words) by January 15, 2019. Further details can be found here.
Burlington International Airport (BTV) is less than 5 miles from the University of Vermont (UVM) campus. Information about how to get to and from the airport will be posted later.
Philosophy of the Social Sciences Special Issue
Selected presenters will be invited to submit papers to a special issue of Philosophy of the Social Sciences.
Program chairs and local hosts: Randall Harp (UVM) and Kareem Khalifa (Middlebury College)
Philosophy of Social Science Roundtable Steering Committee:
- David Henderson (University of Nebraska, Lincoln)
- Mark Risjord (Emory University)
- Paul Roth (UC – Santa Cruz)
- Stephen Turner (University of South Florida)
Join the mailing list for updates.