If this is your first job on the Middlebury College campus, you will need to visit student employment with some documents:

Obtain a blue Student Employment Card from the Student Employment Office. (The Student Employment office is located on the second floor of the Service Building. The office is open Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm.) To do this, you must fill out your I-9 Employment Eligibility and W4 Tax Withholding forms. Typically, students present an original Passport (expired okay) OR a picture I.D. WITH a Birth Certificate OR Social Security Card. Please visit http://www.middlebury.edu/offices/business/seo for more information on this process and for a more extensive list of documents that you can present.

Please bring the necessary documents to campus, and visit SEO before we have our Organization Meetings:

Wednesday, 9/11/13 for Mentors (CTLR, DFL 225,4:30-6:30 PM)

Thursday, 9/12/13 for Peer Writing Tutors (CTLR, DFL 225,4:30-6:30 PM)


Name (required)

Email (required)

Speak your mind

Sites DOT MiddleburyThe Middlebury site network.