Welcome to all the new and returning PWTs!  I hope you notice that we have some PWT info on our new college website. You can think about what other info you would like on this site, and we can make additions to it at any time.  Next year’s Head Peer Writing Tutors, Emma Drucker and Josh Aichenbaum, are abroad this semester, but are excited to be heading up the program next fall.

While you are having a great semester, I’ll be on leave working on a Jane Austen project. You are left in the excellent, experienced hands of Catharine Wright, a member of the Writing Program and CTLR faculty.  Catharine will be training and supervising the PWTs this semester as well as taking on the responsibilities of the Associate Director of Writing. Catharine has a long history of working with Peer Writing Tutors in her classes, and she was one of the leaders of the Tutoring Creative Writing Workshops last spring. You will have a great time working with Catharine this spring, and I look forward to seeing you next fall.

Mary Ellen Bertolini

Comments

2 Comments so far

1. Tory Paviolitis on November 1, 2011 1:12 am

I just like the valuable information you provide for your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check once more right here frequently. I’m relatively certain I’ll be informed many new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the next!

Reply

2. Lilly on July 15, 2012 3:25 am

The web site provided to us has some exciting features. It realy raise my knowledge about the topic.

Reply

Name (required)

Email (required)

Speak your mind