Peer Writing Tutors: How to Get Paid

September 11, 2007 | Comments Off on Peer Writing Tutors: How to Get Paid

How to Get Paid

1. Obtain a blue Student Employment Card from the Student Employment Office. To do this, you must fill out your I9 Employment Eligibility and W4 Personal Allowances forms in the SEO, which is open Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. When you will out these forms, you must present an original Passport (expired okay) OR Permanent Resident Card OR Birth Certificate (notarized copies accepted) OR Social Security Card. Once you fill out these forms, you will not need to do so again!

2. Log your hours on BannerWeb. If you do not know how to do this, please refer to “BannerWeb Time Entry Quick Reference” sheet. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask Sarah. When you enter your time, do not enter hours in the Overtime field, unless you work more than 40 hours in a week. (Remember: if you are on an F-1 Visa, you may not work more than 20 hours in a week!)

3. Keep an accurate record of your tutoring on a paper or electronic log sheet. Please submit paper log sheets to the CTLR no later than 5 p.m. on the Friday at the end of a Pay Period; please submit electronic log sheets to Sarah ( no later than 5 p.m. on the same day.

4. Be sure to submit your hours on BannerWeb by 5 p.m. on the Friday at the end of a Pay Period. It is important that you keep an accurate record of your time and that you do not submit all of your hours for the semester at the end. Please make sure that the hours on your paper/electronic log sheets match the hours you submit on BannerWeb.


Electronic Log Sheet


Comments are closed.

Name (required)

Email (required)

Speak your mind

Sites DOT MiddleburyThe Middlebury site network.