Feed on

Category Archive for 'Social Security Numbers'

If you are an international student and will be working, you will need a social security number.  You can pick up a social security number information packet at the Office of International Services in the Student Affairs building.  International students who do not have a job are not eligible for a social security number. For more information, stop by or send an email to visas@miis.edu.

All F-1 and J-1 visa holders in a full time academic program at the Monterey Institute of International Studies who wish to work on-campus must obtain a social security number. Social Security numbers can only be issued for employment. For more information on obtaining a social security number please check out these resources:

Social Security Information

Sites DOT MiddleburyThe Middlebury site network.