Feed on

Category Archive for 'Directions to OIS office'

Where is OIS?

Student Affairs BuildingThe Office of International Services is in the Student Affairs Building.  OIS provides support to all international student and scholars at MIIS.  Questions about visas, immigration regulations and employment for international students and scholars should be directed here.  Immigration regulations are confusing and can change quickly, so it is important to check this Blog regularly for announcements.

Sites DOT MiddleburyThe Middlebury site network.