Feed on

Please be sure to stop by the Office of International Services in the Student Affairs building for a travel signature on your I-20 (F-1 students) or DS-2019 (J-1 students) if you are traveling out of the U.S. during the summer. The travel signature is checked by Port of Entry Officers when you are returning into the U.S.  In practice, the signatures should be less than six months old at the time of entry. If you don’t have a current signature or you’ve forgotten your documents, you may be given temporary admissions into the U.S. with a form I-515A.   The form I-515A will require you to submit a new I-20/DS-2019 with a current signature. Any of the staff in Student Affairs can sign your documents as well as answer any questions you may have about visa stamps and travel authorization.  Please remember that when you travel into the U.S. you will need to have (1) a passport valid beyond 6 months at the time of entry, (2) a valid visa stamp, and (3) an I-20 or DS-2019 with signature.

Leave a Reply

Sites DOT MiddleburyThe Middlebury site network.