Feed on
Posts
Comments

Please read the following email message from Kathy regarding changes to the Office of International Services hours.

Dear International Students,

I know you are all preparing for your final exams next week and I wish you the best as you conclude this semester. My schedule has changed a bit as of December 1st, so I wanted to take this opportunity to provide information on scheduling appointments and accessing the Office of International Services (OIS).

The Office of International Services maintains the same hours as Student Services: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00. Walk-in inquiries are always welcomed and students should expect to be able to meet with one of the following: Shawna Routh, Gail Lu, or me. Due to the complex nature of F-1 and J-1 student regulations, your question may not be able to be answered right away but require additional follow up.

I am not in the office on Thursdays and Fridays but am available for phone meetings. Please email me to arrange a convenient time.

If you are planning to travel out of the U.S. during the winter break, please be sure to come in for a signature on your I-20 or DS-2019.

Warm regards,

Kathy