April 29 status: canceled.
Commentary: While tonight looked promising earlier, the skies have deteriorated over the past few hours with the forecast and satellite map implying no substantial improvement until after midnight.
Last updated at 5pm.
We normally make a determination as to the suitability of the weather no later than two hours before an event.
These determinations will be posted on this web page, our Observatory News electronic mailing list, and our telephone message line at (802)443-2266.