Moodle has been selected as Middlebury’s new LMS platform. This selection was made after extensive research into LMS platforms and communities and a pilot program that included Sakai and Blackboard. For more information, see:
Segue from Segue > Moodle @ Middlebury
What is Moodle?Moodle is a platform at Middlebury for creating course sites. This site documents some of the features of Moodle @ Middlebury. Also see:
LIS Wiki > Moodle
- Reflections & Takeaways: Using Moodle as a hub during a school closing from Eric Spreng
- Open Source at the Front of the Class from Jack M. Germain
- Q and A With Martin Dougiamas, Founder and CEO of Moodle from EdTech Times
- Moodle Partnership Extends Elearning Services In The Middle East from Moodle
- Running a Book Club using Moodle & Goodreads from Dorian Love
- Office 365 Come to Classrooms – Integrates with Moodle from TWNC Tech News
- Assessing Moodle as Learning Management System Platform for English Course Based TOEFL from http://www.ijcttjournal.org/Volume18/number-6/IJCTT-V18P158.pdf
- Moodle's Mobile Messaging Got an Upgrade Making it Similar to WhatsApp from Open Source Customisation Services
- Moodle + Office 365: better together with new MS Open Tech open source plugins for education workflows from Jean Paoli
- New Microsoft Office 365 open source integration with Moodle transforms education technology from Microsoft News Center
- Google Summer of Code 2015
- Live Twitter Q&A with Moodle and World Vision Australia
- Moodle 2.8.3, 2.7.5 and 2.6.8 are now available (security release)
- Upcoming MoodleMoots in 2015
- Moodle 2.8.2, 2.7.4 and 2.6.7 are now available
- Join us in 2015 for a Learn Moodle MOOC
- Moodle 2.8.1 is now available.
- Moodle 2.8 is now available!
- Moodle 2.7.3, 2.6.6 and 2.5.9 are now available.
- 100% pass rate for Moodle 2.8 QA tests