Moodle has been selected as Middlebury’s new LMS platform. This selection was made after extensive research into LMS platforms and communities and a pilot program that included Sakai and Blackboard. For more information, see:
Segue from Segue > Moodle @ Middlebury
What is Moodle?Moodle is a platform at Middlebury for creating course sites. This site documents some of the features of Moodle @ Middlebury. Also see:
LIS Wiki > Moodle
- My Teacher is a Zombie – Marking by Rubric on Moodle from Dorian Love
- Online Grading to Make Teaching Life Easier from Samantha Gartner
- What is Moodle? Childcare Online Training from Allison Lee
- Technology that puts the classroom in students’ laptops from Adam Stanley
- The University of Jordan E-Learning Platform: State, Students’ Acceptance and Challenges from Tamara Almarabeh, Hiba Mohammad, Rana Yousef, Yousef Kh. Majdalawi
- Smart List: 20 Learning Platforms from Getting Smart Staff
- Interview with Nicola Tyzack, Charity L&D Professional of the Year from Rebecca Horsley
- Identifying Factors that Influence the Uptake and Use of Moodle by Academics in three Arts Departments at Roehampton University from Karen Shackleford-Cesare
- Weston College courses meet virtual learning environment’s high standards from YouPRWeston
- 2014 Survey of Technology Enhanced Learning for higher education in the UK from Richard Walker, Julie Voce, Joe Nicholls, Elaine Swift, Jebar Ahmed, Sarah Horrigan and Phil Vincent
- Moodle 2.8.1 is now available.
- Moodle 2.8 is now available!
- Moodle 2.7.3, 2.6.6 and 2.5.9 are now available.
- 100% pass rate for Moodle 2.8 QA tests
- Support Moodle: help us progress our development
- Moodle 2.8 Quality Assurance testing
- Moodle is again voted best LMS in Top 100 Tools for Learning
- Moodle 2.7.2, 2.6.5 and 2.5.8 are now available.
- Upcoming MoodleMoots around the world
- Moodle Mobile apps for Windows