Moodle has been selected as Middlebury’s new LMS platform. This selection was made after extensive research into LMS platforms and communities and a pilot program that included Sakai and Blackboard. For more information, see:
Segue from Segue > Moodle @ Middlebury
What is Moodle?Moodle is a platform at Middlebury for creating course sites. This site documents some of the features of Moodle @ Middlebury. Also see:
LIS Wiki > Moodle
- 7 Outstanding Moodle 2.8 Features That You Will Love from Aditya Pullagurla
- Edmodo vs Moodle – A common debate from Kristina Hollis
- New Moodle Mobile app released for Windows 8 and Windows Phone from Ray Fleming @rayfleming
- To Moodle, or Not to Moodle. That is the Question from Language School Department Head at Moscow
- Selecting the right Learning Management System for your organisation from @aurionlearning
- Moodle Brings Major Enhancements to its Education Platform from CIO Reivew
- My Teacher is a Zombie – Marking by Rubric on Moodle from Dorian Love
- Online Grading to Make Teaching Life Easier from Samantha Gartner
- What is Moodle? Childcare Online Training from Allison Lee
- Technology that puts the classroom in students’ laptops from Adam Stanley
- Join us in 2015 for a Learn Moodle MOOC
- Moodle 2.8.1 is now available.
- Moodle 2.8 is now available!
- Moodle 2.7.3, 2.6.6 and 2.5.9 are now available.
- 100% pass rate for Moodle 2.8 QA tests
- Support Moodle: help us progress our development
- Moodle 2.8 Quality Assurance testing
- Moodle is again voted best LMS in Top 100 Tools for Learning
- Moodle 2.7.2, 2.6.5 and 2.5.8 are now available.
- Upcoming MoodleMoots around the world