Moodle has been selected as Middlebury’s new LMS platform. This selection was made after extensive research into LMS platforms and communities and a pilot program that included Sakai and Blackboard. For more information, see:
Segue from Segue > Moodle @ Middlebury
What is Moodle?Moodle is a platform at Middlebury for creating course sites. This site documents some of the features of Moodle @ Middlebury. Also see:
LIS Wiki > Moodle
- Cornwall-Lebanon preps for Hybrid Program from Lisa Chenoweth, Lebanon Daily News
- New Moodle a hit with pilot users from Anne-Marie Curatolo, Concordia University
- UCISA Technology enhanced learning survey from Jebar Ahmed, Julie Voce and Richard Walker
- Relief, Anxiety For Students As Campus Switches To Moodle from Elizabeth Sekkes, The Comment
- Open source in higher education: how far have we come? from Scott Wilson, Guardian Professional
- Social networks, social pedagogy from Phillipa Rispin, Concordia University
- Catalyst delivers major Saudi Arabian training project from Stephen Bell
- A Comparison of Learning Management System Accessibility from Hadi Rangin
- LATTE system to be upgraded by LTS from Ilana Kruger, The Justice
- Prison trial recreates online classrooms for remote students from Fidelis Rego, ABC News
- Moodle 2.5 is now released!
- Moodle 2.4.4, 2.3.7 and 2.2.10 updates are now available!
- Moodle 2.5 QA tests - 100% passed
- Moodle Mobile apps now available!
- Moodle 2.5 QA testing
- Moodle in the GSoC 2013
- Call for Papers: 2nd Moodle Research Conference (MRC2013)
- Moodle 2.4.3, 2.3.6 and 2.2.9 are now available
- Regression discovered in Moodle 2.4.2, 2.3.5 and 2.2.8
- Moodle 2.4.2, 2.3.5 and 2.2.8 are now available