Moodle has been selected as Middlebury’s new LMS platform. This selection was made after extensive research into LMS platforms and communities and a pilot program that included Sakai and Blackboard. For more information, see:
Segue from Segue > Moodle @ Middlebury
What is Moodle?Moodle is a platform at Middlebury for creating course sites. This site documents some of the features of Moodle @ Middlebury. Also see:
LIS Wiki > Moodle
- Is Moodle "Bigger than Martin"? from Michael Feldstein, e-Literate
- Bilişim teknolojilerinin eğitimde ölçme aracı olarak kullanılması ve örnek uygulama olarak moodle kullanımı: Batman ili örneği / Use of information technologies in education as a means of measurement and use of "moodle" as a model implementation from ERCAN SOSYAL
- Back to school: 5 open source programs for students and teachers from Charlie Reisinger
- Why Moodle Matters from Phil Hill, e-Literate
- Interview With Martin Dougiamas On Changes To Moodle Community This Year from Phil Hill, e-Literate
- The Business of Distance Education from Brad Howarth | Brand Australia
- Staying Connected in VET eZine | August 2015 | Volume 5 from Cognition E-Learning
- How to Effectively Use Gamification in Education with Moodle from Andoni Sanz
- Education technologies for the classroom.8 Educational Technologies That Are Changing The Classroom from Joseph Gudino
- The Best Learning Management Systems (LMS) for 2015 from William Fenton
- Moodle 3.0 is now released!
- Moodle 2.9.3, 2.8.9 and 2.7.11 are now available
- 100% pass rate for Moodle 3.0 QA tests
- Moodle 3.0 Quality Assurance testing
- Moodle conferences in the next two months
- Another Learn Moodle MOOC in January 2016
- Moodle 2.9.2, 2.8.8 and 2.7.10 are now available
- Congratulations to our GSoC 2015 students
- Our Learn Moodle MOOC is starting soon!
- Moodle Mobile 2.0 is now released!