Moodle has been selected as Middlebury’s new LMS platform. This selection was made after extensive research into LMS platforms and communities and a pilot program that included Sakai and Blackboard. For more information, see:
Segue from Segue > Moodle @ Middlebury
What is Moodle?Moodle is a platform at Middlebury for creating course sites. This site documents some of the features of Moodle @ Middlebury. Also see:
LIS Wiki > Moodle
- Why Should I Moodle ? from Bonnie Tensen, http://engage.augsburg.edu
- The power of technology: The use of online & blended learning for capacity building from Leigh Morris
- Logging-in to online horticultural courses from Leigh Morris
- Using Moodle Platform for Online Teaching from Gleen Maxwell, EdTechReview.in
- Moodle 2.7 Gets Improved Interfaces, Accessible Text Editor, Conditional Activities from David Nagel, CampusTechnology.com
- The New CIO: Bruce Maas - 5 higher ed chief information officers discuss their changing role on campus. from David Raths, Campus Technology
- Lubricating The Wheels Of Technology In Education from Ben Kepes, forbes.com Contributor
- $1.2 Billion to be Spent on E-Learning Project from Latonya Linton, Jamaica Information Service
- Moodle tops Blackboard among small colleges, analysis says from Carl Straumsheim, Inside Higher Ed
- Cyber days replace snow days at Mount Saint Mary Academy from Warren Reporter, New Jersey On-Line
- Moodle Mobile apps for Windows
- Moodle 2.7.1, 2.6.4, 2.5.7 and 2.4.11 are now available.
- Moodle Gradebook Survey, Part 2
- Moodle 2.6.3, Moodle 2.5.6 and Moodle 2.4.10 are now available.
- Moodle 2.7 is released!
- Moodle Gradebook Survey
- 100% pass rate for Moodle 2.7 QA tests
- Welcome to our GSoC 2014 students
- Moodle 2.7 Quality Assurance testing
- Heartbleed security issue - moodle.org updated, please update your own servers!