Moodle has been selected as Middlebury’s new LMS platform. This selection was made after extensive research into LMS platforms and communities and a pilot program that included Sakai and Blackboard. For more information, see:
Segue from Segue > Moodle @ Middlebury
What is Moodle?Moodle is a platform at Middlebury for creating course sites. This site documents some of the features of Moodle @ Middlebury. Also see:
LIS Wiki > Moodle
- The Business of Distance Education from Brad Howarth | Brand Australia
- Staying Connected in VET eZine | August 2015 | Volume 5 from Cognition E-Learning
- How to Effectively Use Gamification in Education with Moodle from Andoni Sanz
- Education technologies for the classroom.8 Educational Technologies That Are Changing The Classroom from Joseph Gudino
- The Best Learning Management Systems (LMS) for 2015 from William Fenton
- “Moodle for Business” from Roger M.
- Monash hosts global MoodleMoot from Monash University
- What is Moodle? from Online Learning College
- Moodle Announces Free Moodle Cloud Service from True Focus Media
- Moodle launches cloud-hosting offering from Catherine Knowles
- Our Learn Moodle MOOC is starting soon!
- Moodle Mobile 2.0 is now released!
- Remote Learner US and CA are no longer certified Moodle Partners
- MoodleMoot US 2015 Registrations closing soon
- MoodleCloud provides free Moodle hosting
- Moodle 2.9.1, 2.8.7 and 2.7.9 are now available
- MoodleMoot US 2015 - Presentation proposals due Tue 9 June
- Upcoming MoodleMoots around the world
- Moodle 2.9 is now available!
- Moodle 2.8.6, 2.7.8 and 2.6.11 are now available