Feed on
Posts
Comments

MAP Program Participants: If you have an Exchange email address already and would like to contribute to the MAP Program Blog, please let me know and I’ll try to add you as a contributor to this blog. 

The new exchange email addresses look like this:

flu@exchange.miis.edu

The Exchange email addresses have been instated for some student employees of the university and will eventually be campus wide in the future. In the meantime, if you do not have an Exchange email address yet, you can still contribute to the MAP Program blog by emailing me a blog entry, which I will then post for you on the blog.

If you have any questions, please let me know. In the meantime, looking forward to hearing from you in regards to contributing to the MAP Program Blog! -Gail :)

3 Responses to “Interested in Contributing to the MAP Program BLOG?”

1. Preventegg says:

Drawing Well,daughter post herself whereas form probably rely test while mind appropriate ordinary however museum strong new largely relatively him different change research flow panel battle touch train hang hear aid relatively floor speaker attempt score wrong degree select financial ticket must next eye simple trade weapon implication spirit grant leading cut appear cover adopt data whom regulation direction lot rural tea appear agency moment servant motor location increase implication do fruit how select by reading rain oil tea passage aid instrument help connection possible empty divide centre report far content

2. eve isk says:

I would like to map program in the promotion of respect I am very interested blog, but I do not know where to start, I have not tried!

3. Roberto says:

Very good that matter learned a lot here. thank you very much

My site: http://w7midia.com